May 3, 2009

Moved In

Today is our third day in our new apartment. I had wanted to start writing on the first day but I was just too tired after moving all day. Everything that can be unpacked, is unpacked.
I am so happy with our apartment. The paint needs touching up, but I love the color. I think that if I could have picked a color, this is what it would be. It's almost like an oatmeal color.

Yesterday I started feeling really sick. I still do and don't know why. I think I woke up five times in the middle of the night, just to use the bathroom. One of the times when I got back in bed, Marcos pulled me over so I could lay my head on him. [He normally does this but...] He was ok but then all of a sudden he started to squeeze me really hard! He was sleeping.
After that he woke me twice by talking in his sleep. I don't remember what he said, all I remember is that it was loud enough to wake me and that one of the times he asked me a question. Silly!

Now, all I want to do is rest. I need to try and eat something. I haven't eaten since breakfast [yesterday].

No comments:

Post a Comment