November 14, 2009

Tardy Blog

Oh jeez. I promised myself that I'd try to update this blog at least twice a week. Not even a month has gone by and I've failed. My upcoming New Years resolutions don't look so good at this point.

Not too much has been going on. We are still filling out forms and making sure paperwork is done. I'm taking yet another test for school. Little things. Oh!, We have a house guest.
It's been pretty interesting. This girl is a friend's fiancee and she's been with us for just over a week now.
But other than that, it's just the same old stuff. A week ago I made some white chili, which as become a favorite of my hubby. Last night my mom asked me if I could give her the recipe some time soon. Overhearing my mother, my husband thought she was asking so that she could make it for dinner last night. (We had dinner with them last night). Sadly though, that's not what we ate... He was even a little sad, too. I guess that means my cooking is getting good!

No comments:

Post a Comment