December 9, 2009

Yet again, I'm late.

Here I go again... forgetting to update this blog.
Well I admit that I didn't totally forget. I've just been a little busy or like now, sick.
I feel better than yesterday, when I was suddenly struck with the plague! Blah!
Now, I'm not one to go to the doctor the first day I Check Spellingfeel sick. Nor do I like to go to doctors I don't know. For the past three years, I've gone to different doctors who didn't seem to know squat! So as you can see, my hesitation as grown... a lot.
I feel bad, but I don't think writing about it will make it better. So on to new and better things!

This past weekend my husband and I went with my family on a road trip to a few states south of us. It as nice to spend time together even more so because it was our first vacation together since we're married (we never went on a honeymoon).
Friends of ours got married this past weekend and we traveled to support them. We also traveled a few more hours west to see my brother-in-law. All in all we had a great time, but as a friend would say, we could make a book out of what happens when with my family.
Just a few highlights were....
Me getting stuck in between the elevator doors; the van in San Fransisco terrain that had no reverse; the patch that rids people of evil spirits... and so much more.

Now we're home again and glad to be in our own bed.

[If any of you want to me to elaborate on stories, I will. Just ask!]

No comments:

Post a Comment