April 15, 2010

Good-Bye Week

Well my week is almost over.
I have class in the morning and I'm heading back home.
The hubby and I are going to try and find something fun to do for our belated anniversary. I bought him a small-ish gift that I hope he likes. I'm still learning what styles he likes and things he would love. So, we shall see!

My family is here. Safe, sound, and making a mess! Their things are everywhere and it's even worse with me having a dinker apartment. They had been in Guatemala for a few months and got back Tuesday night. So they are here with me, camping out in my living room and living out of their suitcases. We're not positive on how long they'll be here but probably until the weekend is over.

Pray for me. Marcos and I are looking into moving. If we feel led to move for sure, I'll be transferring to a school where ever that may be. So we're not sure if it will be Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or maybe even some other state. For know I'd really like to stay in Texas because of school costs. If you have any info on places to look at or cities... I'd rather live in a city, not too small of a town.

So yeah. Pray for me. I have lots on things on the brain and not sure how to sort through them.
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment