November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Feliz Dia del "Turkey" everyone!!!

Can you believe it? It's Thanksgiving and we're coming up on the last month of the year already! Wow.
Ok, I can believe it. Unlike other years, this one seems to have crept by, slowly.
This is Marcos and I's third holiday season together, which does not seem possible. So I guess in the sense, it has gone by fast. Just not this past year.
We finally decided to have turkey for dinner. Big surprise, right? My mom was aiming to buy a chicken instead along with a ham so that my sister could be content. But when the time came to shop, she found that because she was buying a ham, she would, in turn, receive the turkey free. So sadly, we will be filling ourselves with the usual bird this year.

I hope you all have a great day with your families and all the food, no matter what kind of bird you decide to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment