January 3, 2011

Due Date

So, the day has come! Ok, let me rephrase that.
My due date has arrived.
But baby still hasn't signaled that it's time.
I guess that since only 5% of women actually have their babies on their projected due dates, I might be out of luck.
My mom was 3 days late with me and a week late with my sister. I can only hope and pray that I don't go anywhere near that long.
Now don't get me wrong, I haven't been sick at all during this pregnancy. Many people continuously ask me how I'm feeling and how I'm doing, as if I were ill or having a terrible pregnancy. To tell you the truth, I have been so blessed that I can't even fathom how pregnancy could be better or easier.
My little body is sore but I won't complain. I'm also super happy that you can't tell I'm pregnant from the back. Which can only mean that once this little one comes out, my body will quickly go back to normal.
With each day that passes, I only get more anxious. Please be praying that I don't have to wait too much longer. Also, I want to avoid being induced. So pray for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment