January 4, 2011

One Day Late

Well so far this little one is one day late. Hopefully I won't be posting too many similar blogs to let you know that I still haven't gone into labor.

I have yet another doctor's appointment tomorrow. One I wish I didn't have to go to. Yes, it will be the same old same old. I was just hoping that this baby would be out by then. I sure hope it's [the baby] not too comfy in there. We want him [or her] out!

One thing I've been thinking about. I've heard and read that baby should become less active as the due date approaches. That because of the lack of room in there, baby has a harder time moving around. Well, let me just tell you! To any of you gals who are worried that baby moves too much or anything of the sort, don't worry. My baby is still extremely active, mostly when I'm trying to go to sleep. [I just thought I'd share that tid bit of information].

Now, I know you are all anxious to hear from me that I've gone into labor or even just had the baby.
Not to disappoint or anything, I just don't think that I'll be logging on once I go into labor and I know that I won't be logging on within the first few days, at least, of the baby being born.
But there will be news coming, eventually. So don't fret.
Soon enough some of you will be getting calls from my husband, my dad and of course my mom. The rest of you will be hearing it through the phone tree or grapevine. But you will all hear. And see, eventually.
So hold your horses people!
If I have to be patient, so do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment