December 28, 2009

Our Quiet Christmas

Christmas was nice this year!
Of all the gifts received though, my favorite was having my husband home for four days! We had great talks and just a great time being together.
This was the first holiday ever, in my life, that we didn't have a big fiesta. It was only my parents, my sister and the two of us. Quiet. Peaceful. Nice.
Don't get me wrong, I love having people here and serving alongside my mother. I am just grateful that this last Christmas in Mexico could be just the family.

A few days before Christmas I found an apartment! I am so excited and yet I find myself crying when I think about moving. I don't want to move without my husband but I don't have a choice at this point. So unless his papers come within the next week, I'll be moving without him.
I try to look on the bright side and think of how I can get the apartment all nice and ready for when he comes, but I keep coming back to the thoughts of wanting to share these moments with him!
So pray for us please! Continue praying that the letter will come and with it great news!

There are many stories from this weekend and I will end up sharing some of them but on separate posts to make it easier for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment