December 31, 2009

Good-bye 2009!

It's the last day of the year.
When I think about it, this year has flown by.
So many things have happened and we've done so much but it's hard to remember things other than our wedding!

Some highlights of my year:

January - Going to Chicago. Buying my WEDDING DRESS!
February - Translating for a group of people from MN. Rojo concert with my new family!
March - WEDDING PREPARATION!
April - GET MARRIED BY LAW!!!!!!
May - Move to our apartment. WEDDING IN THE "CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
June - Helping my sister prep for her Euroquest. (& writing her a lot after she leaves!) Visiting my mom while my dad was in the DR.
July - CLR girls staying with my mom. Painting my parents house while they were in San Juan.
August - Sending my hubby's papers.
October - Going to Chicago.
November - Having a great Thanksgiving!
December - Traveling to Zacatecas & Durango. Maria Luisa's wedding. Our First Christmas [married].


So not to much big stuff happened this year for me. Things just went from being me to us, single to married, and Miss to Mrs.
It was a great year! I hope you all can say the same!
Happy New Year's Eve everybody!
Good-bye 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment