March 23, 2010

Slowpoke Week

Tuesday. Hm. Week is going kinda slow, isn't it. It should be at least Wednesday by now...

No news on the papers. Now that I think about it, I haven't gotten any mail for a while. What's going on? No Spring magazines, no bills (but that's fine!), no nothing...

I have homework... not really looking forward to it.

Make-over news. My hair looks good today. Not sure why though. I kinda curled the ends in so it's alright. It doesn't really matter though because of the hurricane-like winds outside. My face looks really pale. I think I need to sit out in the sun more. Yeah, as soon as these winds die down. Maybe I can this weekend.
I'm working on whitening my teeth and curing scars. Yep! I found this scar-be-gone stuff and it's working.
I was thinking about buying some sunless tanner for my legs. I can't just go out with glow-in-the-dark legs! I might blind someone and then I'd feel bad. So does any one have suggestions on what to and what not to buy?? I heard Sally Hansen was good. Thoughts please!

I am planning on making some killer potato soup so stay tuned! I made this last week and my hubby & brother-in-law loved it. My father-in-law wouldn't touch it cause he hates the thought of eating potatoes for some reason... Hm. That's weird. Tacos made of sesos, tripas, ojos - yes. But potatoes - no.
I don't get it.
Anyways, I'm making some for me, myself, and I so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment