March 9, 2010

Upcoming Spring Break News

Spring Break is upon us.
Ok, well for all you up north never mind 'cause you had yours early. Us down south waited for the warm weather and will have a great hot, sun filled week!
Oh yes! I can't wait!
I don't have big travel plans or anything, but seeing my husband and not having homework/class will be AWESOME!

Do any of you commute for work or school? I do. I drive 30 minutes one way to school. I had a lovely surprise with which I was glad at first and then suddenly pissed off. I got an email last night telling me that the teacher was going to be leaving town and that there would be a sub. Fine. Get there, waiting... waiting.... he never showed. We weren't sure what to do. Technically you're aloud to leave if the teacher doesn't show 15-20 minutes after class is supposed to start. So we did. The dude never came. Yay, no class! But then I realized that I drove an hour for nothing.... wasted my gas....
Sorry. Not at all important but I just had to vent for a sec.

Anyways,....

OH! I have news about our papers! [Well, my husband's papers].
I got so impatient that I called the NVC and found out that you can enter your case number and find out what's going on. Apparently they sent our stuff (the next letter and instructions on where to go for the interview and visa) three weeks ago. Now, I was so excited the first time, that I called again after I calmed down so I could write everything down. But then I got to thinking... They said they sent me a copy of the letter and then another one. Why would it take three weeks for mail to get from New Hampshire to Texas? Well.... that's where my great news gets put on hold. I still haven't gotten the letter. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be sitting in my mailbox. Oh, that would be a great way to end a day of mid-terms and start welcoming in Spring Break!

So, keep praying people! God is good and my wait [for my hubby] is almost over!!!
Thank you so so so so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment