December 13, 2010

Killer Hockey, Or Not

We had a wonderful weekend.
Marcos and I had dinner with a group of my parent's friends and then tagged along to see Marcos' first hockey game. The Killer Bees. Who would've thought that one of the hottest places in the US would have hockey?
Now, I love hockey. I've seen a fair share of good games which of course means good fights. This was by far the worst game I've ever seen. Not much action. Slow. And yep, you guessed it. No fights. Not one.
The last period was the "fastest" of the three and Marcos was getting into it. Most of you don't know, but my husband isn't the biggest sports fan. He's one of the only Mexicans I know that hates soccer. He's just recently seen his first football games. So this was a shock! He loved hockey.
So, we need to get around to seeing a better game. Blackhawks? Mm.. Yes!
Well, now I'm off to attempt a Christmas letter. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment