January 19, 2010

Day Three

First day of classes.
Everything at school went fine, as far as classes go. Besides the greatness of the day, I had a moment of great anger [which I didn't show to those around me]. Over and over again, I have gone to the financial aid office at school trying to figure out when I get the money due me. Some said the 5th, some said the 11th, then last week someone tried to explain to me why I wouldn't get it until the 17th. What? Ok fine, I wasn't going to argue with them. But then today!!!! Oh my ever loving goodness!! I asked about why I hadn't received my money and then proceeded to tell the guy what the last guy told me. Last guy was wrong. Wow. I got the money today. The financial aid office didn't tell me this, oh no. The business office did, after 15 minutes of waiting for a girl who didn't know how to use a computer.

*Inhale. Exhale*

Ok, I'm alright now. I just don't understand how so many people can have so many different answers to the same question and they have all been wrong.
So thank you for wasting my time people.

Apart from that, it took me more than 30 minutes to find a parking spot this morning. I was almost late to class. Luckily I got to school super early today and just drove around and around until someone left. Wow. I wasted more gas just looking for a parking spot than it took to get to school, and I commute! I hope this isn't an every day ordeal. Oh Lord, please let it be just because it's the first week!

Tomorrow is the start to an all new day. I have two classes and then I'm heading out to look for a job.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment