January 27, 2010

Day Nine

What a great weekend.
I had a beautiful time with my hubby even though we didn't have much time.
He ended up working all day on Saturday which is normally only half day. It was ok, I enjoyed sleeping in and just chillin' out. The next day I decided to go back to the apartment in the states so I wouldn't have to worry about making it over the border in time for class. So before heading out the two of us shared some mango ice cream at the park. It was a great, blue sky day that I got to enjoy with my favorite person. My birthday was also really nice. It was really quiet, just how I like it. We had dinner just our family and enjoyed an amazing cake that my husband made. It was G-R-E-A-T

A funny thing I've been noticing is that I've changed my husband in ways I didn't expect.
I know that once a couple gets married they start to grow on each other and become more of one image instead of two separate ones. So I expected to like or dislike some more of the same foods and maybe fold laundry the same way. Some of the simpler ways were that he from using one pillow to two and little things like that.
The weird thing though is the physical stuff. I am lactose-intolerant and recently milk and ice cream and the like have been making my husband sick. Can allergies be passed to others like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment