January 28, 2010

Enough Numbers Give Me Movies

I am going to stop counting. It looks silly when I attempt writing a number for each of the days that I'm here in the states. Maybe we'll try this again some other time. Maybe once my hubby and I are here together I'll record the days he's been here.
Good idea? I don't know.

So to those that read this. I see that you do. So comment. You like what I'm babbling about or not so much that particular day. You don't need to put your name down, just help me out.
I'd love to be able to have a blog like Julie in the Julie & Julia movie, but lets face it. My life is not that interesting, at least not yet.

Speaking of movies, have any of you seen good movies lately? I rented I Can Do Bad All By Myself on Sunday. I am a Tyler Perry fan, so I really liked the movie. One of the ladies in my interpersonal communication class told me to watch 7 Pounds with Will Smith. Do y'all have any suggestions?
When my hubby and I got married I started making a list of classic movies he needed to see. Most of them were little kid movies but they were still necessary for him to watch. Movies like Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and lots more.
So here's your chance to add to my list. Movies that one must see! Come people.

1 comment:

  1. SERIOUSLY watch Seven Pounds! It is a GREAT movie that keeps you stumped until the VERY end! :)

    ReplyDelete